Medieval Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Combat

Combat in medieval ages

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Attempt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulric

Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
The Final Attempt Left_bar_bleue100/100The Final Attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

The Final Attempt Empty
PostSubject: The Final Attempt   The Final Attempt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 pm

I am in a shack with an old shaman. "Are you sure this will work?" He nods and closes his eyes for a moment and when he opens them one is completley black and the other is completley white. Then 2 orbs appear in front of us, and they expand into large ovals. Then one turns black and one turns white. I look confused. "Why did you bother creating the gateway to the underworld?" He grins and throws a strange dust at me and i black out. When i wake up, I see nothing but red."What?" I look around. The bastard sent me to Hell. I get up and walk with caution, knowing that soon the fiends and beasts of the Underworld will catch on to my scent and attack. I enter and try my best to step as quickly and quietly as I can. Soon the demon's will be upon me, and I should be ready. I draw an arrow and notch it into my bow. A flash of red in the corner of my eye! I quickly roll out of the way of a blazing fire ball hurled at me by a red imp. He seems to giggle as another appears in his hand. A rumbling sensation effects the area, as hundreds of demons of all shapes and sizes come out the dark nooks of this god-forsaken place. I close my eyes and the blue jewel on my bow glows faintly. As I close my eyes tighter the jewel glows brighter... and brighter... and brighter. I open my eyes and put my weight on my front foot. I pull back the bowstring with all of my might and utter the incantation: " Permissum puteulanus lux lucis pluvia down supar obscurum! Cobalt Barrage!" I release the bow-string and my arrow splits into 150 arrows, each one slaying a different demon. The demon's life energy seeps out of their wounds as if they were filled with smoke and fade away back to where they came. I fall to my knees and breath heavy. I must... find her... I.... must... I get back up and limp to a tree and lean on it, notching in yet another arrow. I peek around the tree and see 5 naga and an inverted pentagram, each being inside of the points. One of them has a glowing aura of blue, another red, another green, one yellow, and one gray. "Hmm... they are gaining power from the devil star?" One of them, the one with the yellow aura catches sight of me and points at me. A strange crackling noise echoes through the area and a yellow blast hits me in the chest and I am electrocuted. "Argh.... elemental... energy..." I get up and examine them as they approach me. Of course! The devil star's points are used to represent the 5 different elements! Satanists feel that as an offering to that bastardly demon. I point my arrow at the green auraed one and the red jewel glows and i fire the arrow into it's heart, and since it was earth element is is extremely effective and it dies almost immediatly. The other four surround me and i reach for more arrows on my quiver, but I touch nothing but the britches. "What?" I look around and see a red imp on top of a rock holding my quiver and giggling to himself. "Thieving batard..." I punch the flame naga and make a break for it, only to be stopped by a shock to my spine. "Erk... I've had enough of this... time to put that elven magic to the test..." I hold out my palm and say the incantation: "Unda!" A blast of cold water erupts from my palm and hits the flame naga head on. Her aura is extinguished and she seems to fade away into smoke. I get back up and leap onto the rock. The imp had forgotten about me and was distracted by a scarab beetle being eaten by fire ants, so I had a clear shot. I pull out an arrow and stab the imp in the back and it erupts from his chest. He holds the shaft and closes his eyes, and fades away. I grab the quiver and notch in another arrow. The green jewel glows as i hit the yellow auraed naga. She falls down, and thanks to the arrow, is poisoned. Her face turns a sickly green and she seems dizzy. She closes her eyes and her head makes a thud as it hits the floor. As she fades, i throw my bow at the water naga and it hits her in the gut, and she grabs it before it can fall to the ground. I bound off the rock and punch her in the gut right where the bow made impact, the pain that had already been there recieved a new addition to it, and that made up for the lack of power behind my punch. I get my bow from her hands and notch in an arrow. I put the bow to her neck and use my foot to pull down the string. "Sing pretty," I say as i move my foot, releasing the arrow into her jaw, and immediatly after so, she fades and my arrow clatters to the floor. "Now, for the wind!" I notch in an arrow and turn around to see the wind naga chargin at me, no less than five feet away from me. I roll to the side and shoot an arrow into her ribs. She laughs and pulls the pitiful arrow out. I grit my teeth and hold by bow backwards, the string side being away from me and the rest beign towards me, and I pull out an arrow from my quiver. I run at the naga, hitting her over the head with my bow and stabbing her with my arrow. I backflip and see if that had any effect on the demon. She laughs again and rushes at me. I sigh as i pull out another arrow, notch it in, and leap over her. In mid-air, I shoot her snake part, and the arrow pierces into the ground. She continues chargin but falls once she moves far enough for the snake tail to move. She looks and curses as she notices the arrow. I pull out another and shoot it again, completley stopping her mobility. Her upper body struggles to break free as her lower body stays still. I drop my weapons and greet her face to face. I spit in her face and punch her. She hits the ground but get back up. She swipes at me with her claws, but i narrowly dodge and punch her again. She then opens her mouth and black goo comes out. It hits me in the chest and begins to bubble and sting. "Agh... amateur acid, eh?" I pull a bottle of liquid out of my small utility pocket on my belt and pour it on my on the acid, and it falls off of me. "Now that that's over with..." I splash the rest of the bottle in her face and she shrieks. "Holy water. Effective, isn't it?" I punch her one last time and she falls to the ground once more, but this time, she didnt get back up. Now... I need to find her! I run around looking for the gateway back to the shaman's hut.
Back to top Go down
Ulric

Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
The Final Attempt Left_bar_bleue100/100The Final Attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

The Final Attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Attempt   The Final Attempt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

After hours of endless searchingand over 50 more demons killed, I come upon it, and it's creator itself. The shaman is on the floor, beaten and bloodied. Standing over him was a 7-foot tall red demon that looked like thisThe Final Attempt Hulk-20080312103355381 The shaman struggled to get up but the demon kept him at bay with kicks to the ribs and roars of fury. I notch in an arrow and close my eyes and enchant my arrow with the power of the green jewel. I cahnt and close my eyes tighter. I utter the Green Jewel's chant. "Inficio cruor of unus intentus per vestri vires! Fang of the Cobra!!!" I release the string and the arrow that flies out is light green. When it strikes the demon, his eyes widen. His skin starts to turn lighter,and lighter, and lighter. Eventually his skin is completley white and he is emaciated. He starts to crumble and the winds take him away as if he was dust. I approach the suffering shaman. "Why did you throw me in to this place?" He remained silent. "WHY?!" I punched him in the gut and he spit up some blood. He was too injured to get him to talk through that approach. "Tell me!" He started to remove his shirt and on his chest was the tatoo of the assassin's guild. "No... they're still looking for me?" "Once... an assassin.... always.... an....a.... He closed his eyes for the last time and died in front me. "Dammit..." All of sudden his right eye opened and a sphere that looked like earth and turned into a portal. "Thanks... I guess...." I walk through the portal. I appear back in his hut. The portal to heaven is still there, and i proceed to walk through it. "So... this is heaven?" Angels are flying about, children at play, entire families eating and spending time together. I walk through until I see a woman. The most beautiful woman Ihad ever seen. She was playing the harp and looking upon the meadows of the beautiful place. She hadn't noticed me. I got down on one knee, and looked at her. "Forgive me." She looked at me and her faced turned from mellow to disgusted. "How did you get here? Get away!" "No, please!" She ran off into a temple and i chased after her. "Please, Melanie!" "Don't touch me, vile beast!" She slapped my hand away. "Please... don't do this." "SHUT UP AND LEAVE! YOU'RE THE REASON I'M IN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Ulric

Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

The Final Attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Attempt   The Final Attempt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I stand still and let her walk away. I fall to my knees and put my head in hands and silently weep. Hours later I get up and walk back through the portal and return to the Shaman's hut. I walk home, ignoring the world, for nothing would ever repair the hole in my heart done by Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Attempt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Attempt   The Final Attempt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Combat :: Special Areas :: Demonic Bridge-
Jump to: