Medieval Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Combat

Combat in medieval ages

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a huge field outside of the castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doragon shu
high dragon lord/ admin/ dark ruler/ spellcaster
doragon shu

Character sheet
Mana:
a huge field outside of the castle Left_bar_bleue10000/10000a huge field outside of the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom: Caldia

a huge field outside of the castle Empty
PostSubject: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm

night falls on the castle and everything goes quiet. all night it seems nothing is happening and all is the same. but when the sun rises, a new field is seen. the trees have been st down and the grass is perfectly cut and green. a large wooden fence is around it. inside there are thousands of bricks that are being set up. but the field is empty right now. the entire day passes and the castle is confused on what is happening in the field. though nobody heard anything happening, buildings were being built and a huge fence was risen. soon night falls again and everyone goes to bed.

overnight seemingly nothing is heard around the castle. the crickets chirp and the moon glows in the sky. but night ends and the field has changed again. the fence was there still but the entrance is closed with a giant wooden gate. inside stood 10 large brick houses each with a number on it. more of the trees are gone and now there are only trees around next to the fences. something larger in being built by the center far end away from the gate. the castle is even more confused than the day before. the day passes by fast and everyone goes to bed. knowing something is going to change yet again over the night. everything is quiet again.

the next morning the gates are open and a huge mansion has been built by teh back. a figure is seen sitting in the center of the area around the houses. he was wearing shiny armor that looked like scales. his helmet had horns on it than curved down. many people file in and look at the man sitting there. when something walks out from behind the mansion. it is large and menacing looking. it had large scales that shined dull. hi had horns and his eyes had a large slit down the center. it roared into the sky and flames shot out. he layed down next to raikuni. he was the size of a 2 story house.

raikuni loed up at the people who were screaming and scared. he stood up and walked to them

hello everyone. i am raikuni, high dragonlord. that is chiba, my dragon
Back to top Go down
Rei Sunstrider
Demigodess/Order of the Paladins Co-Leader
Rei Sunstrider

Character sheet
Mana:
a huge field outside of the castle Left_bar_bleue100/100a huge field outside of the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

The people were still a bit intimidated by Raikuni's appearance and the dragon. Then, came a young girl's voice, "Let me through!"
Rei made her way through the crowd of people and walked up to Raikuni.
"So you're the dragon lord I've been hearing about. Sinu a'manore(well met)." Rei said.
Back to top Go down
KyuuShuu
Webmaster/Highest Ranking Mage/Goddess of Retribution, Revenge and Vengence
KyuuShuu

Character sheet
Mana:
a huge field outside of the castle Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807a huge field outside of the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 pm

I appear on top of one of the towers, sitting and drinking my tea. Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
doragon shu
doragon shu

Character sheet
Mana:
a huge field outside of the castle Left_bar_bleue10000/10000a huge field outside of the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

raikuni looks down at the young girl and sighs. she was young and kuni knew she was the daughter of miko. he grinned and whistled lightly. chiba gets up and sits nets to kuni. kuni pets him lightly and smirks

Sinu a'manore. how does my new training ground look? took 3 nights to complete..
Back to top Go down
Rei Sunstrider
Rei Sunstrider

Character sheet
Mana:
a huge field outside of the castle Left_bar_bleue100/100a huge field outside of the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Rei tilted her head and smiled.
"Not bad." Rei answered.
Back to top Go down
doragon shu
doragon shu

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 pm

raikuni backed away and sighed. chiba flapped his wings and roared in the sky. fire came out and he kept that up for a few minutes. raikuni grinned and sat down. writing things down on some paper. figuring out new spells of the high dragonlord
Back to top Go down
Rei Sunstrider
Rei Sunstrider

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Rei looked around and ran off. She returned moments later with a ladder. Rei used the ladder to climb up to the roof of one of the houses and lied on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a huge field outside of the castle   a huge field outside of the castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a huge field outside of the castle
Page 1 of 1