Medieval Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Combat

Combat in medieval ages

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becoming a Dragon Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Becoming a Dragon Master Left_bar_bleue100/100Becoming a Dragon Master Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

Becoming a Dragon Master Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Dragon Master   Becoming a Dragon Master Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Lilith walked around the base while she waited for whoever had called her here. Her short light brown hair fell at her shoulders and her eyes were filled with a look of excitment and awe.
Back to top Go down
hisaki aisu

hisaki aisu

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Dragon Master   Becoming a Dragon Master Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm

hiro walked into a clearing on the opisite end of the girl as he yawnd and looked around ,sadness and dispair in his eyes *
Back to top Go down
doragon shu
high dragon lord/ admin/ dark ruler/ spellcaster
high dragon lord/ admin/ dark ruler/ spellcaster
doragon shu

Character sheet
Mana:
Becoming a Dragon Master Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Becoming a Dragon Master Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom: Caldia

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Dragon Master   Becoming a Dragon Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 am

a small box falls from the sky. its a black box about the size of a basketball. inside are 2 notes and 2 maps. each with a destination. both notes say the same thing.

hello young dragon master. you will not receive your dragon and begin training until uyou can pass the initiation test. you must locate the hidden dragon base. on the map i have circled the location in a 20 mile radius. once you find the base you will receive your egg and stand at my side

~~ the high dragonlord raikuni
Back to top Go down
hisaki aisu

hisaki aisu

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Dragon Master   Becoming a Dragon Master Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

i walk to the box and crouch beside it wile opening the top of it resiteing the words as i pick up the map under the first note i turn to her* this must yours ...*picks the box up and hands it to her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Dragon Master   Becoming a Dragon Master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Dragon Master
Page 1 of 1