Medieval Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Combat

Combat in medieval ages

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Willed Hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulric

Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
Good Willed Hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Good Willed Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

Good Willed Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Good Willed Hunting   Good Willed Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 pm

I run through the brush of the forest, trying my best to keep up with the racing doe. "You're not getting away from me this time!" I had encountered it countless times before, but it was always to quick for me. "I'm gonna get you tonight!" As it leaps over a log, i am rammed from the back by a mysterious force and fall. "Oh, man... that hurt... what was that?" I look up and see a 20 point buck. "T-t-t-twenty??!!" It snorts and charges again, one it's points making a gash in my leg. "Agh! Bastard... You know how much that hurts," I mutter as i struggle to get up. "This much!" I notch in an arrow and shoot it and it pierces the buck's chest and he falls to the ground. "I'm sorry." I shoot another at it's head to put it out of it's misery, then i continue the chase. "Where are you... ah! There you are!" I race to it and it runs east, and i quickly change directions and keep pace of it. "Come here!" Suddenly, a roar echo's through the forest, and 2 grizzly bears emerge from the trees. "What... a grizzly? Here? Strange. No matter." I notch in an arrow and the blue jewel on Redemption glows and i release the string, and my arrow splits into two, each one piercing on the bear's neck, and they both collapse to the ground, dead. "Too many distractions, today..." I start running again, only to be stopped by another group on animals, a group of different big cars: a Lion, tiger, leapord, cheetah, and jaguar. "What.. on.. earth?" A pink light flashes behind some bushes and a cougar leaps out of it. "Hmm..." I cautiously walk past the felines, and into the bush, and I see a magician. A Conjurer to be exact. She was wearing deerskin robes, and had long black hair, and was most likely in her 40's. "Everyday you chase me! Leave me be! Can't you take a hint from the animals attacking you that I want you to stop? "What? You're the doe? and You've been summoning the animals?" "Yes, you idiot! "I'm sorry ma'am. I was not aware." "Well, let this be a lesson to you boy..."She chuckled and her staff glowed a light green and she pointed it at me and i was blasted back, and collided with the jaguar. "Agh! Oh no..." The cats circled me, examining their new food, as i notched in an arrow and aimed at the lion. "Ready..." The lion bared it's fangs. "Set..." It stepped back and crouched it's front part of it's body down. "Go!" Just as the lion lunged the red jewel began to glow and i fired my arrow at the beast and it became ingulfed in flames and the others are distracted, giving me enough time to leap into a tree and take aim once more.

Last edited by Ulric on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulric

Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
Good Willed Hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Good Willed Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

Good Willed Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Willed Hunting   Good Willed Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 pm

The arrow glows blue and takes out 2 other cats: the jaguar and the leopard. The cougar jumps up the branches and bites my arm. "Mangy House-cat!" I pull an arrow out of my quiver with my free hand and stab it into the cougar and headbutt him and he lets go of my arm and plummets to the ground, landing on the cheetah's lower back, breaking it. I notch in an arrow and aim at the dead cougar and the red jewel glows as i hit the corpse and bother the cheetah and cougar go up in flames. "That's all of them... wait a second... where's that Ti-" Without me noticing it had climbed up into the tree as well and had been waiting right above me until the time was right, and apparantly the time was perfect right in the middle of my sentence. We hit the ground but neither of us are down. The tiger growls and watches me carefully. SNAP! A twig is snapped by something behind me. "Don't try to sneak up on me, wench." "Clever, aren't we boy?" Her staff began to glow a dark shade of green. Sic'em!" The tiger leaps at me with all it's strength and a sly smile streaks across my face."Not clever enough, she-bitch." I leap up and use the tigers face as a stepping stool to propel me backward. As i notch another arrow in, the witch releases her spell, and obliterates the tiger. I land behind the Conjurer and not 10 milliseconds after, I fire the arrow charged with flaming energy. It pierces the witch through her heart before she could even fall on the floor and she burns in the raging inferno. "Let this be a lesson to you, girl," i say with the same smile across my face. I walk away, proud of my victory.
Back to top Go down

Good Willed Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Combat :: Lands :: Fields and Plains-
Jump to: