Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Has my quiver and bow slung across my back with my arms crossed, standing in main entrance of the headquarters with a smile streaking across my face. I can't wait... all these new members are enlisting! We'll cream those black knights!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akirei

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm

*bends down and flings the tent flap open as i walk in. i take a couple steps forward, my messenger bag full of medicines and various herbs bouncing on my hip as i take in my surroundings. i make eye contact with you and bow* you are ulric, yes? *i stand back up and fling my long dark blue hair behind my shoulders* i was told this where to go aid the forces of good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:42 pm

When I see you enter I grab for my bow and go for an arrow. While notching it in, I hear you words. "Ah, you wish to join!" I nod my head. "Very well then. Here is the enlistment sheet." I take a paper from a stack of them on a desk in the tent. "Once that is completed and returned to me, you will have 24 hours to spend freely, as all soldiers do. Make the most of it, private." I nod and sit down at the desk, plotting coordinates for a naval assault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akirei

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm

ah, a file for the records. *walks forward and takes it from you, then skims over it* simple enough. May i borrow a pen or pencil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Gets a pen from a jar on my desk and a string from a drawer and ties the pen to an arrow. "Heads up!" I shoot the arrow and it hits the wall next to you, leaving the pen in your range. Oh, yeah. I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akirei

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 pm

*arrow wizzes by me and catches a few hairs to the wall* =_="" *my eye twitches* ( showoff... that was SO unnecessary... ) *unties the pen and flashes an annoyed look before i sit down on the floor to start filling out the paper*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akirei

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm

*i finish answering the many questions on the paper and walk back over to you handing you both the paper and your pen* there you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulric

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 pm

"Yeah, ive been here the whole time... oh, you're talking about the paper!" I take the paper and put in a smaller stack. "Well, it's not like we actually needed these enlistments... KyuuShu is kinda ker'slpodin' Tasogare... so..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akirei

Character sheet
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

.... but i wanted the free cookies o.o ... oh dammit! that was the dark side wasn't it?! >.< *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights   

Back to top Go down

Akirei's enlistment in the White Knights
Page 1 of 1