Medieval Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Combat

Combat in medieval ages

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Ketsueki
Admin/Dusk Knight Co-Leader/Blood Elf Co-Leader/"The Abyssal Knight"
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Rey sighed and waited for Lilith to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Lilith suddenly appeared at looked over at the guy standing there waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Rey glared at the girl. He took his blade out and held it in front of Lilith's neck.
"Anaria shola(speak your business) stranger." Rey said.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Lilith smirks and looks over at the man holding a blade to her. "I'm here because you called me now if you please, put that away before you get hurt." She said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Rey sighed and lowered Samui.
"My apoligies Lilith. For I didn't know it was you."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 pm

"It's ok but would you mind telling me why you called me here?" Lilith asked looking Rey in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Rey sighed.
"I've heard that my leader is arranging an alliance with your leader so I wanted to get to know you more." Rey answered.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"Oh I see well nice to meet you uh...I didn't quite catch your name..." Lilith trailed of embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Rey chuckled.
"Forgive me but I didn't seem to recall even telling you my name. So it's not your fault. Anyways, my name is Rey Ketsueki, second in command of the Sin'dorei(Blood Elves) and Black Knights." Rey said.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm

"Well then Rey-kun it is very nice to meet you." Lilith said a small smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Rey's face was covered by his helmet so it was impossible to tell his facial expressions.
"So is there anything you want to know about me?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:53 pm

"No thank you I think I know enough about you already." Lillith said.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"Well, then would you care to spar?" Rey asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Lilith smirked. "Alright but don't say I didn't warn ya." she said cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Rey smiled and drew Samui.
"You can make the first move Lilith." Rey said.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Lilith pulled out her two Katana and ran at Rey ready to dodge if necesarry.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Rey slowly rose Samui as if he is about to strike. Then, he lifted his left hand and shot a dark purple orb at Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Lilith side stepped the orb getting close enough to Rey to strike swinging her swords one aimed for his head thee other at his side making it almost impossible to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Rey laughed as the blades struck his solid frozen armor and broke.
"Liliith, normal weapons such as this won't work against Tumetai." Rey said.
Rey then swung Samui forward.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm

(( Never said they were normal blades Rey >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm

OoC: You actually have to register enchanted weapons.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:48 pm

(( was in the middle of it yesterday when I had to leave >.>))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
Rey Ketsueki

Character sheet
Mana:
Equipment and Spells:
Kingdom:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:52 pm

OoC: That's your problem, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)   Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Dragon Master(Rey and Lilith)
Page 1 of 1